Youtube Account Hacked?!

Soldato
Hi guys it appears that my Youtube account has been used to give out spam messages to people about web cam sites! I woke up this morning to find an email box filled with "responces" on videos i have not even watched so i went on over to find a comment that went something like this: "Do you feel HOT!! When you watch some one else on the web cam??!" It went on like that with bad grammer and spelling. My main concern though is that i must have a trojan or something even though Vista fire wall and security centre are not picking up on anything!

What do you guys think i should do apart from changing my Youtube password? There is no way any one would have got my password unless using a back door so to speak!

Thanks.

Soldato
Change the password - obvious thing to do.

Then, download AVG or ClamWIN and give the computer another sweep, Vista may not pick it up but "Second Opinion" might.

Rich

Soldato
OP
Hopefully it's all sorted now! I downloaded Windows Live OneCare and did a full system scan that took nearly 3 hours :confused:. It found 1 threat and quarantined it! It was a trojan downloader :/

Back
Top Bottom