Poll: Poll Request: Magick is a lizardman trying to take over the forums. We must act!

???

• Beren is a Lizardman - Ban Him

Votes: 69 42.9%
  • Beren is delusional - Ban Him Anyway!

Votes: 34 21.1%
  • Beren is sane but posting the worst trolling ever - BAN HIM!

Votes: 58 36.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Magick states he saw a Lizardperson in his room. Through deep meditation I have reached enlightenment. It was really his sub-concious warning him that he had been turned into one.

We the members must act now to save ourselves from slavery. Magick intends to subvert us all by becoming popular and then organising forum meets where he will enslave us all!

Poll request
a) Magick is a Lizardman - Ban Him
b) Magick is delusional - Ban Him Anyway!
c) Magick is sane but posting the worst trolling ever - BAN HIM!

:cool: <--- Only By wearing these magic glasses was I able to see through his ruse.

Magick states he saw a Lizardperson in his room. Through deep meditation I have reached enlightenment. It was really his sub-concious warning him that he had been turned into one.

We the members must act now to save ourselves from slavery. Magick intends to subvert us all by becoming popular and then organising forum meets where he will enslave us all!

Poll request

:cool: <--- Only By wearing these magic glasses was I able to see through his ruse.

Ban You!

Associate

Poll request

Ban you and/or name change for wanting to ban magick tbh!

Soldato
he did just use this line when talking about mobile phone masts:

"They broadcast on the same frequency as human thought."

For that I say we keep him, funny as hell!:D

Soldato
Why, why, why would you want to ban someone so bloody entertaining? As president of the Unofficial Magick Fanclub Est. 2008 I whole-heartedly veto!

Soldato
OP
What rules has he broken? :confused:

None - that is the secret of his strategy. By not breaking any rules the dons are powerless to act. We the silent Majority must rise up and make ourselves heard before it is too late!

(Ok so I thought about this for too long while out for a fag earlier. Can't let it go now!)

Soldato
None - that is the secret of his strategy. By not breaking any rules the dons are powerless to act. We the silent Majority must rise up and make ourselves heard before it is too late!

(Ok so I thought about this for too long while out for a fag earlier. Can't let it go now!)
I refer you back to post #11. Why would you want to ban the most entertaining member of GD? If it weren't for Magick I would honestly come here very rarely, it's a great change from 'spec me' threads.

magick is great, sign me up for the fanclub :)
Welcome to the club. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom