mylol?

Associate
Unless it's a good idea from the Police - find a site, put full monitoring in place, advertise it on national radio and collect the IP addresses. Sounds like a good idea to me - don't worry all on here who visited the site, I'm sure it will be okay... :p

Caporegime
Exactly - what are the news media doing advertising this site on the radio etc, as that's what they are doing - what does it gain - they fill a few mins of airtime sure, but are they actually benefiting the national good? They should be keeping this off the air and contacting the police - as it is they have just alerted potential pedophiles that this site exists. I sometimes wonder what the papers/radio/TV news stand to gain from running these stories.

They make money. That's all they care about.

Caporegime
But the BBC (i.e. Radio 1 who have been pushing this story) make the same money either way, so they should be primarily concerned with the national good, which is not to advertise this site.

You've got to ask youself then.... do you think the media could be controlled by the Government?

The Beeb get most of their news stories from external sources such as Reuters.

Associate
You've got to ask youself then.... do you think the media could be controlled by the Government?

The Beeb get most of their news stories from external sources such as Reuters.

Whatever goes out on the BBC should be the final decision of the editors - I can't believe that the government would think it a good idea to advertise a site on which young girls can be groomed.

Permabanned
Unless it's a good idea from the Police - find a site, put full monitoring in place, advertise it on national radio and collect the IP addresses. Sounds like a good idea to me - don't worry all on here who visited the site, I'm sure it will be okay... :p

And which part of registering on a teenage dating site is illegal?

Associate
And which part of registering on a teenage dating site is illegal?

Well technically you are correct - but a very niave view (either that or playing devil's advocate). If there are 40-50 year old men registering then they are only there for one thing, and while you cannot arrest them for it, it may warrant request logs from their ISP for other activity.

Permabanned
Well technically you are correct - but a very niave view (either that or playing devil's advocate). If there are 40-50 year old men registering then they are only there for one thing, and while you cannot arrest them for it, it may warrant request logs from their ISP for other activity.

Playing devil's advocate. I am upset you think I am condoning the action of said 40-50 year olds.

:(

Man of Honour
5166863_ad7bee50eb.jpg

Who is that? I must find out his name.

Back
Top Bottom