Latest Hiper HOOP - Sorry Keyboards & PSU Deals

Man of Honour
Dont know, proberbly not, but its the only reason I could think of, straight men should not find the pics offensive tbh. Unless some are worried that the wife/gf might be peeping round the corner spying on him/her. I really dont see whats wrong with a 12+yr old kid seeing a pair of boobies too!!

Picture this scene. IT tech in an office browsing a PC forum. Not strictly working but not exactly terrible, he might be seeking advice or providing it in his white space.

Change the PC forum for some pics of naked women.

Walk his manager behind him.

How do you think that situation might pan out?

Associate
Picture this scene. IT tech in an office browsing a PC forum. Not strictly working but not exactly terrible, he might be seeking advice or providing it in his white space.

Thanks, Gilly.
The reason I'm happy browsing the OC forums at work is that I'm (nearly) guaranteed a smut picture-free experience due to the strict family oriented rules.
Not only is it double-standards, it's extremely tacky too - OCUK are surely better than this.

Now, if they could just get rid of their obsession with quoting VAT prices in massive bold text, I'll be happy.

Soldato

I guess so, but on pages not safe for the work enviroment just put NSFW on them or something, I'm sure thats what they do on some forums.

Besides, the pictures are on other threads now :p

Back
Top Bottom