sometimes I hate poker!!!

Soldato
God, running with an unbelievable cold deck tonight, can't believe the hands i've lost. The nail in the coffin was losing a £30 pot to a higher full house!
I think i'll give up for now, it's funny how these things come in runs!

Soldato
I'm on major tilt atm.

Flopped top and bottom and made a pot sized bet, villain made a HUGE overbet and I called. Called him down to find out he rivered a bigger two pair. What nonsense!

In hindsight I should have just shoved on the flop but I was bricking it, thought he had a set.

I'm a noob.

Soldato
God, running with an unbelievable cold deck tonight, can't believe the hands i've lost. The nail in the coffin was losing a £30 pot to a higher full house!
I think i'll give up for now, it's funny how these things come in runs!

Mate, if you saw some of the beats I had last night..

I swear to god, I was almost crying in disbelief.

I think the worst:

K-10 for me, 9-6-10 flop. I pot bet, half other guy's stack, he pushes, I call.

He shows 4-5. Turn 7, river 3.

:confused::confused::confused:

Oh, and twice tonight I've lost huge pots with a K high flush, 3 suited cards on board, other person has A high.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think some of you need to look up the word gambling, reason why I got out of gambling online/offline because of the high and low.

Same here ,well online poker , always made money , way over 5 k. Once I started checking my records and realising how much I was gambling playing 4- tables at once I was shocked.

Made decision there and then to pack it up take my winning and leave as a winner :)

Never played on line since that was when the U.S players got banned from playing

Soldato
In hindsight I should have just shoved on the flop but I was bricking it, thought he had a set.

I'm a noob.

Somethimes its good to slow pots down, but only sometimes. I usally think (as do most of the better players, you see far less river the better the standard of the game) you should make your mind up there and then, you put him on a set fold, you think you got him beat push, hopfully they'll call and if he bad beats you thats poker but if he folds (thats what you want really of the pot is big enough already) then you win the pot every time!

Back
Top Bottom