Guitar Hero III - Wii

Soldato
I have never even considered playing Guitar Hero games as I always thought that they were for people who enjoyed playing Air Guitar whilst listening to soft (sissy) rock. :p

Well, my little brothers have gone away for 4 weeks and I have borrowed their Wii along with Guitar Hero III and I have to say it's bloody brilliant. Can't get my Mrs off it though so I have been considering buying a second Guitar so we can battle. I was going to buy them a game anyway for lending me the console, but a second Guitar would go down nicely too.

The problem I'm having is finding a guitar without having to buy the blooming game again - anyone have any advice?

Soldato
I have never even considered playing Guitar Hero games as I always thought that they were for people who enjoyed playing Air Guitar whilst listening to soft (sissy) rock. :p

Well, my little brothers have gone away for 4 weeks and I have borrowed their Wii along with Guitar Hero III and I have to say it's bloody brilliant. Can't get my Mrs off it though so I have been considering buying a second Guitar so we can battle. I was going to buy them a game anyway for lending me the console, but a second Guitar would go down nicely too.

The problem I'm having is finding a guitar without having to buy the blooming game again - anyone have any advice?

I'd consider looking for the Aerosmith Guitar Hero that comes bundled with a guitar and Aerosmith faceplate. Think I've seen it for £55 somewhere if you search around.

Associate
There is a wireless guitar for the Wii in the rainforest for 24.99 I think, although at that price I imagine it might not be the best quality.

Soldato
If anyone is looking to buy Guitar Hero 3, a supermarket is selling all three versions for £44. I picked up the Xbox 360 version and now all I can think about is Rock Band...

Soldato
OP
69.99 for a game on a console you have borrowed!

Wanna buy some magic beans?

;)

Yeah but it's also a present for my little borthers too. They love Guitar Hero III so should really appreciate the new Guitar and extra songs ;)

How much for the beans though - only got £140 cash left on me, will that do? How are they magic anyway, what do they do?

Caporegime
Yeah but it's also a present for my little borthers too. They love Guitar Hero III so should really appreciate the new Guitar and extra songs ;)

How much for the beans though - only got £140 cash left on me, will that do? How are they magic anyway, what do they do?

Haha they make a fanboy out of you if you eat them. I've sold tons here on the MM ;)

Associate
If anyone is looking to buy Guitar Hero 3, a supermarket is selling all three versions for £44. I picked up the Xbox 360 version and now all I can think about is Rock Band...

Ooh, I cant find that on line! Is that offer something I'd have to trawl round the supermarkets to find? My little lad has been after this for the Wii for months, but at full price I declined his kind offer to buy it for him! But for £44.....tempting....:p

Back
Top Bottom