Bedford track afternoon - Sat 9th August

Soldato
Had an amazing time and spun off 3 times :o The track was pretty greasy but was drying out towards the end so I could give it more beans.

Had to run it on lower boost most of the day as it was wheel spinning it all over the place and realised that my boost controller hose had become unplugged so was running off actuator pressure for the last lap or so.

There were some serious weapons on the track. A couple of Ferraris, Aston Vantage, shed loads of Porkers, Aerial Atoms, Caterhams, CSL, bike engined Radical etc.

Will be definately doing it again sometime. Cheers to Con, Nick, Spaz and the guy with the mondeo (sorry cant remember your name). :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Cheers guys - it was a great day, I spun off 3 times too! :p. It's a good circuit for really pushing on with as there's nothing to hit. Very twisty track too which was good for me in the 318.

Nice to see some serious machinery on the track too. Just going to have a dig around for photos online.

Associate
Been in York until today so first chance of posting since getting back from the track!

Was an eventful track session :p, it was good fun but didn't get as much out of it as I would've liked because of the weather and my severe lack of skill for the car! Managed to spin it on the very last corner coming onto the start finish straight on my second lap :o, had to really nurse the car round but practice makes perfect and hopefully I'll get there eventually

Good meeting you guys and hopefully do it again sometime! :)

Back
Top Bottom