Samsung SM-T220 or ViewSonic VP2250?

Associate
Hi,

I'm looking for a 22" widescreen flatpanel for general graphics/video work and games. I've narrowed my search down to either Samsung's SM-T220 or ViewSonic's VP2250wb with my thoughts leaning towards the latter due to its known high image quality and the ability to pivot. Having said that, I'm not sure what the T220 is like in comparison and it obviously has far better styling. Can anyone add any extra info to this to help me decide?

Associate
OP
Wow. Does no-one have one of these ViewSonics??? I know OCs seems to have largely stopped selling this manufacturer's screens but someone must have an idea what this one's like?

RYO

RYO

Associate
I have the T220 and think its the dogs dannglies. Great for games and image quality is spot on.The looks sold it to her in doors;)
Cant realy coment on the ViewSonic.

Associate
OP
Ha, that's ironic. My wife hated it! I'm torn because of the following review of the VP2250 and the slightly less enthuasiastic one for the Samsung 226CW. Not seen many reviews yet for the T220 (although here's one for the T200 from the same source) but I thought it looked good!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom