Fly 'sick' spots all over LCD TV!!!!!!!!

Soldato
And 2 on my Benq monitor!

WTF is what I first thought, it was all over the main living tv.

Then checked mine and found what appears to be two spots.

The living room tv must have had 20+ :eek:

Is it best to wipe with a damn cloth, or can I buy some wipes for any future incidents?

Soldato
OP
If your going to use a damp cothe,make sure thats its the smallest drop of water and to ringe it hard,saves smudging of water aswell :)

I did, but as you might guess it smeared a little probably because the TV was still very warm! Certainly not as bad now but I just wonder as I'm never sure which wipes would be good to have?

Not just for my baby (Benq) but the living room LCD.

Still can't believe the mess on that...

lol i always thought it was fly poop......

I'm not sure which i prefer it to be.......!

Either way it was horrible to see! :(

Permabanned
Yup get it on all the screens damn annoying. Worst still house fly just stay in the house, buzzing around my head. Zappers don't get them, and the fly paper we have is rubbish.

Soldato
Use a damp microfibre cloth, or special monitor wipes to ensure you don't scratch the delicate anti-glare coating on your monitor or TV.

Associate
I use a small amount of fabric softner on a microfibre cloth on my benq and it looks as good as when I got it 14 months ago (?I do the same on all the lcds at home)

Soldato
I use a small amount of fabric softner on a microfibre cloth on my benq and it looks as good as when I got it 14 months ago (?I do the same on all the lcds at home)

I thought fabric softener was only really useful on CRT's as it acts as an anti-static barrier (well, that's what they said on "How clean is your house")? On LCD's it would be a bit pointless as they generate a minimal amount of electromagnetic field.

Back
Top Bottom