Your getting £10 Million!!!!

Caporegime
Lol I thought we just got 'given' it!

This is confusing!

If I had time to save up 10mil I would have mortgaged and bought the house I wanted well before.

you'd be earing a lot of money in interest i mean ;)

6% interest on 10 mill is 600k a year :eek:

Soldato
If I had 10million, I would buy a 400k house ourright then use the other 600k as fun playable money, not over the top things just things I always wanted, perhaps 3k on a top end PC, 1k on horse stuff. Then live of the interest of 9 million.

Now if it was a 400k house and I had 1 or 2 million then I would save interest pretend I didn't have the money then in a year or two buy the house.

Soldato
3K? Surely then you'd be going for quad crossfire 4870x2 and dual quad core board with 16gb RAM, 6 velociraptors in RAID0 and then hire Zefan to keep it under liquid nitrogen while you game??

Soldato
lol this is true, but can that count as income? What if you're unemployed? wont that stop you getting a mortgage?
yes it counts as part of your income, although i can see lenders querying it, I dont think it's unheard of practice for people with the cash to buy a property to take out a mortgage but i dont think it would be considered the norm, as you have no paid income you'd probably have to get a self certified mortgage which generally means putting down a 25% deposit. From what I understand if you go self-cert it's pretty much no questions asked, if you've got the money to start with then they'll back you.

Soldato
Buy the house and then put it up for sale at an "attractive price" then have an auction......that will attract all the first time buyers etc who are desperate for a bargain and then as they bid blow it up just to **** them all off a bit :D Ah to have £10million!

Soldato
It's spelling and grammer :p

you're (correct)

youre (wrong grammer)
you'r (wrong spelling)
your (wrong spelling & grammer)

eh?
it is most definitely grammar not grammer
and using the wrong word but spelling it correctly, as the OP has done is bad grammar not bad spelling, I am presuming that he has used the wrong your/you're rather than misspelling the latter

Soldato
With 10 million i would spend 1 mil on a tidy house, bank 5 mil in a high interest account and then live life to the full on the remaining. When it runs low, just dip into the interest you've earned.

One problem, i doubt i'll see £10 Million in my entire life.

Back
Top Bottom