Did she ditch me for good?

Soldato
I'm now thinking this is becoming a troll thread now.
As for the OP you seem a shallow man and just annoyed that someone with an "ulgy face" turnt you down.
Now you feel the need to strut your alpha maleness and go a try an humilate her while she is at work. You want to try come off as the victim but you are not your just proving more and more that you are a fool with no morales

Associate
Am going back to the same restaurant with a friend of mine in a months time. Why? For entertainments shake:D. I just wanna see what "will happen" when she sees me. After all she knows that she ditched me like a hot potato which is fine i guess. It happens to the best of us.

MTFU!

She'll run into the kitchen to get away from the creepy guy. She used you for tips Any other guy would understand what it was.

She didn't ditch you, there was nothing there in first place :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
To the OP you are way of the mark on this. First Garfunkel's is disgusting and you should never have gone there. Second people in the service industry should, as a basic requirement of their role, be cordial and pleasant to those paying their wages and deciding their tips. Third, this girl has seemingly been nothing but pleasant to you. Fourth, your posts aren't amusing, at least not in the way you think they are. Fifth, to be ditched you have to have scored in the first place.

Soldato
Just saved this page incase the girl in question ever wants to present it as evidence in your upcoming trial for harrassment. I've seen some wierd admissions on this forum but this is probably the creepiest of the lot.

Man of Honour
Poland is part of the EU. What is with all this Polish hate? Quite a lot of ignorant geeks here!
Don't be a tool. It was an attempt at humour lost on you it would seem, the geek comment is somewhat ironic don't you thinK?

Not been called a geek before, not sure you can be a geek at 41...I've only posted in technology forum and handful of times.... and only when I need a geek, Polish ideally.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Don't be a tool. It was an attempt at humour lost on you it would seem, the geek comment is somewhat ironic don't you thinK?

Not been called a geek before, not sure you can be a geek at 41...I've only posted in technology forum and handful of times.... and only when I need a geek, Polish ideally.

See my geek and raise me a tool, thanks for that.

I got that you were joking, just pointing out the line didn't work. Although I quoted you, my comment, seeing as it was pluralised, was directed at all the comments refering to the fact the chick was Polish, which didn't seem that relevant. Poles are getting a hard time for very little reason at the moment.

I wasn't calling you a geek as such, more refering to the collective and yes I include myself in that. You must be a bit of a geek otherwise you wouldn't be here. Don't think you needed to get your knickers in quite such a twist about this. BFF?:p

Back
Top Bottom