*** FREE SHIPPING *** TRIAL STARTS NOW! Please read carefully for Terms & Conditions

Associate
Thanks OCUK for offering this. All i have to do now is assist about 20 people on the fourm to use this feature.

"puts his thinking cap and assistance trousers on"

Soldato
I ordered some MX2 yesterday in the afternoon with the free shipping and got it this morning :) very pleased with this, I hope it becomes a permanent thing as it makes so much sense with small orders such as thermal paste.

Soldato
Thank you OcUK, just ordered a cheap £25 case for a budget build and I wouldn’t of choose yourselves due to another company using free delivery but since you now do I have no reason not to shop here now, you now have my custom :D

Soldato
What do you mean by banned or suspended? In the forum itself or any part of the forum i.e members market

If you cannot post at all in any section (AKA are no longer able to contribute to our community or that you proved you were unable to contribute nicely) then you do not qualify.

By the fact you can post means you qualify for the offer!

Caporegime
Anyone know if youll have E0 stepping C2D/Qs before this ends? (other than the E8600).

Really want to take advantage of this and the 10% but still waiting for the E0s to surface...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Is this free next day delivery, or free 5 day saver delivery? Your bound to loose money if your offering next day or 48 hour services. Just offer free 5 day saver to everyone and be done with it.

Soldato
so much for next day delivery, i ordered at 15:50 on friday and its only in the warehouse queue.

been inundated?

We are a little busy but it should not have been delayed that much.

Please contact customer services as there may be a issue with your order.

Back
Top Bottom