Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister!!

Associate
I wouldn't urinate on the labour government if they were on fire and I was busting to go. I was expecting something funny but it was just a total waste, someone is probably earning £80+k a year to come up with rubbish like that!!!

Klo

Klo

Soldato
Chill people, those of you complaining about a minute of your life, you probably took longer to right the reply, and those who are complaining about the budget used, it probably cost like £100 or something.

And as said before, it least they bothered to reply in not a completely serious tone.

Soldato
and those who are complaining about the budget used, it probably cost like £100 or something.

Ah but you forget about all the people they had to pay.

The committee who decide on how to respond.
The committee who decided on a theme
A private firm (an owner who has good friends in parliament btw) to make the video.
Another committee who reject the video on the grounds that it may cause offence.
The same private firm makes a new version which took about 10 mins to make the necessary changes but will charge an extortionate amount anyway.
One more committee to just check its ok.
A junior staff member to post video to government for official approval.
New committee appointed to enquire in to how said video was lost in the post and leaked out to the media.......... etc etc

Thousands of pounds later and voila the master piece is ready!

Me.... cynical? ............................Never :p

Back
Top Bottom