Battle Scars

Soldato
[TW]Fox;12323545 said:
Well thats one long standing poster we can wipe any credibility from. I mean what a stupid thing to do, post pictures of battered side boxes to brag about bashing cars as you filter through traffic.

Bikers will think he's a tool because it's people like him who give filtering bikes a bad rep.
Car drivers will think he's a tool because it's people like him who filter through stupid gaps and damage cars.

Can't see a way out of that one, pictures or no pictures.

Ok, thanks for that Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Soldato
who cares what internet people think, post em up and be done with it.

too many self righteous people on this forum.
fixed

and i want to see them too :p,

were you actually bragging or just showing.. because by the looks of things you were just showing when people thought you were bragging because some were jelous :p

^don't take literally, jus jokin'

Last edited:
Associate
Arsch, I would have liked to have read this! Prepared to be flamed but I would probably get out and heavily clout a biker at the lights if he scraped my car and didn't know the own width of his bike/care or heavily apologize. I have the greatest respect for bikers and go well out of my way to make their journeys easier but I expect the same in return ;).

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Arsch, I would have liked to have read this! Prepared to be flamed but I would probably get out and heavily clout a biker at the lights if he scraped my car and didn't know the own width of his bike/care or heavily apologize. I have the greatest respect for bikers and go well out of my way to make their journeys easier but I expect the same in return ;).

I prob would as well.. but do think twice about picking on a biker in full leathers / armour, you may just lose :)

I've had a fat balding businessman have me by throat before on garage forecourt begging me to take lid off so 'he can av me', yeah right....

Soldato
I prob would as well.. but do think twice about picking on a biker in full leathers / armour, you may just lose :)

I love the way people think that fighting is even remotely possible in full bike kit...

You can't stand up straight, you can't run, you can't lift your arms above your head, your head itself weighs a few pounds more than it should and you can't see anything that's above below or to the sides of you :D

If you really did get in a fight in all your bike kit you'd get torn to pieces

Associate
I love the way people think that fighting is even remotely possible in full bike kit...

You can't stand up straight, you can't run, you can't lift your arms above your head, your head itself weighs a few pounds more than it should and you can't see anything that's above below or to the sides of you :D

If you really did get in a fight in all your bike kit you'd get torn to pieces

i could stand up ok, field of view would be a bit pants but you wouldnt get much of a beating with yer lid and leathers on.

Back
Top Bottom