My new car - SEAT Leon Cupra R

Soldato
having just had a brief test drive in one belonging to a friend, nice choice. I felt they had plenty of power, nice accurate power steering not too light! Excellent 6 speed box although i only rarely used 6th. Handled very well however, didnt suit me as speeds and corners i would take the mx5 were just too easy in the leon which made me drive it 20% harder! ;) would have loved to take it round the ring as it has the additional power that the mx5 really needs on big tracks such as nurburgring. I felt the car felt well put together despite the slightly spartan interior and the seats were very supportive. A great fast and practical choice. Just what a hot hatch should be really.

Soldato
OP
Can't comment compared to the Golf but sometimes if the rev's are low in can take a little while. My first turbo car so i'm not the best person to ask :)

Still very pleased with it, had to top the oil up as it was dangerously low but no problems to report so far!

I have HID kit to fit tomorrow and also hope to get an induction kit soon. Will wait until I sell my old car first :)

Back
Top Bottom