He is totally ignoring me...

Soldato
My dog, a border terrier, he just wont respond when you say his name. Anything I could do to try and train him or something? He's quite old, 9, in his puppy years we attempted 'puppy training' but he usually ran off. Has he been trying to say something ever since?

(Oh, you thought this was another, he dumped me and wont respond to my texts, I'm going to die threads!)

Caporegime
My dog, a border terrier, he just wont respond when you say his name. Anything I could do to try and train him or something? He's quite old, 9, in his puppy years we attempted 'puppy training' but he usually ran off. Has he been trying to say something ever since?

(Oh, you thought this was another, he dumped me and wont respond to my texts, I'm going to die threads!)

Probably gone dwaf.

Try clapping your hand just behind him after creeping up on him.

Also try waving your arms and inviting him in to cuddle when in visual range (which might be quite short since dogs loose their vision as well).
If he responds visually but not audibly then theres your answer.

Soldato
Has he ever obeyed you? If he did then yes he may be losing his hearing. If you never trained him then you're going to have a handful getting him in line at this age. Good luck.

Caporegime
he's nine midlife for a dog, just leg him have fun they don't have long on this earth, may as well make it as enjoyable as possible for the little fella.

Associate
get in the dog whisperer :p
dme69g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom