Anyone playing LFS S2?

Associate
I just bought LFS S2 yesterday, and I think it's great (and I'm saying this after playing rfactor for countless hours). However, it would be even better if we could arrange some online racing. :) Is anyone else here playing LFS S2 online? Perhaps we could set up a private server and do a few races or possible drift sessions (I do both racing and drifting)? Would there be any interest in doing this? a race with 10+ people really is very much fun! :D

Soldato
There was an OcUK team which then progressed into a non-OcUK thing with a few of us from here - http://www.wotracing.co.uk/

But it all seem to died down and people disappeared, I think Bean0 is still a pretty hardcore LFS fan though.

I'd be interested in getting some regular races together, its always more fun with people you get to know! We used to set aside a Wednesday night or something, and we had a proper cup/tourney going at one point.

:)

Associate
I'm still well and truly addicted, 80k online miles and counting :)

I don't know if you are aware of the CTRA licensing/ranking system, but there is quality racing to be had on their servers, www.raceauthority.com for details. My license name is Bean0 if you want to check out my stats :)

I've since moved on to Concept Racing, we compete in a few things and one of the endurance leagues (IGTC) with varying degrees of success. You'll most likely find me on the CTRA servers, or that new BTCC Racing one that has appeared recently.

I have a couple of servers at my disposal if people want to get together for some racing, I could probably drag some extras in as well to boost the grid.

Associate
OP
I can't quite figure out how to join CTRA servers... How do I do that?

It would be great if you could set up a server for us as well though, Bean0 :)

Associate
I can't quite figure out how to join CTRA servers... How do I do that?

It would be great if you could set up a server for us as well though, Bean0 :)

You need to start on the lower level ones, Race 1 or Single Seater 1.
It's all detailed on their site I think.

My idle server is called RWD Racing or something similar...no girly FWD cars :)

Associate
I'm busy with all sorts of stuff this weekend.

Server is up, if you can muster a few people then I'm sure a few randoms will join in as well as the car selection is underused but has its fans.

Associate
OP
Is anyone up for some racing tonight around 19.00-20.00? I can't say that I've found Bean0's server, but I'll see if I can find it now.

Back
Top Bottom