Battlefield: Bad Company!

Associate
Hi all, just got this and need a little steer about the gamplay if I may.

How are the enemy identified in game ?

I can see the orange tags on the opposition and I am wondering how they get there, is it someting the player does, is it automatic ? how long does the tag last ?, can I "tag" an enemy for my team to see ? Is it done with the snipers laser designater ? Sorry for sounding dumb I found the instructions a little light on info.

Cheers
KJ

Soldato
You tag an enemy by simply looking at them for a certain period of time don't you? i.e; if I spot a chap running from one house to another and keep track of him for a few seconds, he'll pop up on radar.

I could be totally wrong through :D (and most likely am)

Soldato
sniper designator if for tank busting :cool: you can tag a player with the dart thing that special's have in the kit.

you have to hit then other wise so the team can see.

Soldato
sniper designator if for tank busting :cool: you can tag a player with the dart thing that special's have in the kit.

you have to hit then other wise so the team can see.

Spec ops tagging tanks and demo class with the rocket launcher is a very lethal combo. Teamed up with a m8 the other night on def team harvest day which is a brilliant map for tank busting. He just tagged all the targets and I just fired the rockets watching them home in, it was beautifal :D

Soldato
Spec ops tagging tanks and demo class with the rocket launcher is a very lethal combo. Teamed up with a m8 the other night on def team harvest day which is a brilliant map for tank busting. He just tagged all the targets and I just fired the rockets watching them home in, it was beautifal :D

never realised they homed in :o going to have to giv that ago :)

Soldato
Loving this game, later levels are quite tough on Hard mode. Onto the last level now, then will do it all again for the normal achievements. Probably one of the best MP games I've played in a while. SP aint bad but can get boring at times, then again BF was always about online play.

Soldato
never realised they homed in :o going to have to giv that ago :)

It works for the TOW missile launcher too (the one bolted to the ground) I don't know if it works with the laser designator but if you get a hit with the TOW it's normaly a one shot one kill, plus any tagged targets show up on the mini map as flashing squares. The guy who shot the tank gets points for vehicle kill plus enemy kill and at the same time the spec ops guy who tagged it gets kill assist points plus tag points.

Last edited:
Soldato
After a month of owning this game I gotta say I still bloody love it! I'm abit of a multiplayer freak and this has held my attention more than gears or COD4 have.

Its mad to think that I haven't even touched single player yet on bad company.

Back
Top Bottom