~~~~~~~~~~~The Offical Euro Truck Simulator Thread~~~~~~~~~~~

Associate
The game is out now, and it's probably the worst game I've ever had the misfortune to play. Everything, and I really mean EVERYTHING about this game is horribly wrong. I got seriously low framerate (and my computer is very healthy :) ), the sound is constantly crackling and the driving experience and physics are all so very wrong. This doesn't feel remotely like driving anything with wheels. This leaves me to the conclusion that everything SCS software has ever produced has been rubbish. "King of the road"/"Hard Truck 2" is still the best trucking game available by far.

There, now I've said it :p

Associate
The game is out now, and it's probably the worst game I've ever had the misfortune to play. Everything, and I really mean EVERYTHING about this game is horribly wrong. I got seriously low framerate (and my computer is very healthy :) ), the sound is constantly crackling and the driving experience and physics are all so very wrong. This doesn't feel remotely like driving anything with wheels. This leaves me to the conclusion that everything SCS software has ever produced has been rubbish. "King of the road"/"Hard Truck 2" is still the best trucking game available by far.

There, now I've said it :p

way to kill my dreams man! I said I was looking forwards to it, now I have nothing, NOTHING! to do with my life and i'm signing off now to become a hermit in a secluded mountain range.

Soldato
Not bad but it has some weird lag/stutter when u drive like its constantly loading and its noticeable loads. The gfx are canny like and so is the sounds and the driving etc. Could have been better roads and stuff as there's not really a way to drive through all of Netherlands or Spain just certain roads which is a shame.

Sel

Sel

Associate
I couldn't get my G25 to work with the demo, as for the rest of the game it feels like it's a retro game from about 10 years given a make over.

Associate
way to kill my dreams man! I said I was looking forwards to it, now I have nothing, NOTHING! to do with my life and i'm signing off now to become a hermit in a secluded mountain range.

Lol, sorry to be killing your dreams, mate. :p Revised review just for you:

"This game offers superior driving realism in all aspects. Driving physics are spot on and the graphics and sound are as real as they'll ever get. Driving a lorry has never been more exciting as you stutter your way through Europe!"

:D

Soldato
Just seen the map op Truck simulator and quite lame, it doesn't even have 20% of all European motorways,, only some major E roads ( mainly the 8 biggest ones and about 4 or 5 more :().
It's a shame as I'd love to drive on real motorways an intersections etc made to detail, but if they left out most of them then what's the point.

Back
Top Bottom