Battlefield: Bad Company!

Associate
having just got this game, i have one question that i just cant find the answer for:

mic/chatting - i understand that you can only talk to team mates in your squad. i have had people in my squad and occasionally hear chat but not have not had anyone acknowledge me talking. am i missing something? do you have to be near your squad to talk? do you get your own name with a "mic" icon displayed on screen when you talk like cod4? (i have never seen one for myself, but see it when other people are talking)

hope thats reasonably clear.

Associate
heya,
you're right in that you can only talk to the people in your squad, their names appear light blue on screen and in game. If one of them is talking their name comes up at the top of the screen. try asking your next squad members if they can hear you?
i must say that most games im in nobody talks much anyway!

Associate
try asking your next squad members if they can hear you?

i havent been able to get any squad members to speak to me yet! either something is wrong, or they are chosing to ignore me (cant blame em ;))

If one of them is talking their name comes up at the top of the screen.

yes i have noticed that and i have also noticed that when i talk my name DOESN'T comes up at the top of the screen. is it meant to?

Permabanned
playin this now and one of my teammates has just come and shot tags on my eyes so all i can see are flashing pink lights and cant play.... why?

Soldato
lol I love doing that to snipers.

Also put them on cars to turn them into mobile discoteques.

sniperxmastree.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom