All New Summer 2008 Transfer Merry Go Round/Rumour Mill

Soldato
:(

Still don't know what everyone is going on about. :p

What game was it, Juve vs Arsenal, in 2005? Anyway, there was a thread on here, and Nedved got sent off, prompting about 20 identical "Nedved off! :eek:" replies.

Thus, whenever something is spammed by several people, Pavel Nedved's red card spins in its grave.

Soldato
SSN finally admit City still need to agree personal terms with Robinho. Still go to Chelsea IMO, for all the money players still want to go to the top 4.

Permabanned
What game was it, Juve vs Arsenal, in 2005? Anyway, there was a thread on here, and Nedved got sent off, prompting about 20 identical "Nedved off! :eek:" replies.

Thus, whenever something is spammed by several people, Pavel Nedved's red card spins in its grave.

It was never that far back ! :eek:

Don
SSN finally admit City still need to agree personal terms with Robinho. Still go to Chelsea IMO, for all the money players still want to go to the top 4.

Unless he's in the UK now then i can't see how he'll sign for any of them. Only 1 hour 45mins to go and he still needs to fly over and have a medical.

Soldato
Levy is full of crap. There is no way in hell Berbatov would be walking around Old Trafford with Ferguson & Co without permission from Spurs. This whole thing is to create drama. IS there an actual video of Levy saying this, or is it just on the Sky Sports text banner at the bottom of the screen. More importantly does it say ITK before the supposed 'comments'.

Soldato
cant see chelsea being outbid??

The new man city owner is 10 times richer than abramovich i doubt RA will be able to compete ;)
Don't know how much I believe that, the 10x figures seems more likely to be against how much Abramovich has already invested in Chelsea, not his overall wealth.

Back
Top Bottom