Hardest qualification that you have taken?

Permabanned
Civil Engineering MEng. I quit after 2 years and transferred to Economics Bsc, much easier.
Engineering Mathematics :(
Structures :(
Hydraulics:(
Geotechnics :(

Last edited:
Soldato
probably Exchange MCP, not difficult but i just found it soo boring it was a real slog. All other modules were much better

Soldato
Professional accounting exams for me. Lots of material to learn and tricky application, not to mention the boredom factor making revision extremely difficult.

Either that or my Law modules at Uni. I hate law. I hate having to learn waste of time names and dates. I hate having to answer the questions a completely different way to the rest of my degree. What a waste of time.

sid

sid

Soldato
Foundations of quantum theory. Its just immense lol

Next year will be harder with

General theory of relativity and Quantum field theory. I chickened out of the string theory course lol

sid

Permabanned
Professional accounting exams for me. Lots of material to learn and tricky application, not to mention the boredom factor making revision extremely difficult.

What did you do?

Im planning to start an ACA in one of the big fours after my final year. Money seems pretty good in london, upon completion. Average salary of a practicing ACA holder is £75,000 :eek: sweeet

Last edited:
Soldato
What did you do?

Im planning to start an ACA in one of the big fours after my final year. Money seems, pretty good in london, upon completion. Average salary of a practicing ACA holder is £75,000 :eek: sweeet

is this true, or is this a learn direct salary expectation

Permabanned
GCSE French Oral

Honestly, I've never felt like a bigger tit and I've made a name change thread on here before and look where I ended up.

Soldato
What did you do?

Im planning to start an ACA in one of the big fours after my final year. Money seems pretty good in london, upon completion. Average salary of a practicing ACA holder is £75,000 :eek: sweeet

You realise that probably includes the partners. They completely destroy the average.

I passed my partner interview today and got a place on KPMG's Graduate scheme in Tax :D

Last week of my internship there this week :)

Soldato
What did you do?

I've just started at KPMG and upon initial qualification you won't be earning that at the big four although you might get it working for a bank in back office.

I'm doing ICAS and CTA in a dual award course, so get CA and CTA after three years. Just started the theory in the last couple of weeks and it's pretty intense. The material isn't particularly tough as such, but there is so much of it to get through and little mistakes in one part of a question completely screw your answer. Luckily it's marked quite leniently in terms of marks for working. Stuff on my degree was definitely harder content-wise but was covered at a much, much slower pace.

Back
Top Bottom