• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** FREE SHIPPING IS BACK! ***

Soldato
Excellent.

Now for a discount scheme based on values of goods bought on a rolling 12 month basis.

We are working on the next trial at the moment. We thought it a priority to get this one confirmed either way first as there was so much interest in it. :)

Soldato
We are working on the next trial at the moment. We thought it a priority to get this one confirmed either way first as there was so much interest in it. :)

If you want a suggestion - keep it simple. There will be people who bought 2 Intel CPUs and want a discount on a motherboard. Ignore - that's what bundles are for. There will be people who bought one particular brand constantly and want a discount. Ignore them (until you have a proven system worked out, and the brand owner gives you a pile of cash to do it).

Keep it simple. Something like 5% for £500, 10% for £1,000, 15% for over £1,500 or similar.

Whatever else you do, kudos for making these positive steps.

Soldato
Awesome, now I just have to wait for payday and I'll have some parts coming my way. Might slip a little something in with the free shipping now in between ;):D

Soldato
Can I have my unused 10% 'welcome back' discount back as well? Now it's expired I've had a bad attack of Matrox Triplehead, and will need 3 screens and a graphics card... and a PSU, and maybe an SLI motherboard, just in case... and...

Oh hang on, I just did some sums and scared myself. Never mind. ;)

Andrew McP

Associate
Excellent decision....welcome to "what the customer wants" !

Waits for this weekends specials....crosses fingers for some reduction and special prices on GFx cards :)

Associate
Any plans to extend this offer of free delievery to a larger customer base, e.g. to members with less than 250 posts?

Back
Top Bottom