What is the nicest thing you have done for someone?

Soldato
I was at my local Shop the other week (run by a couple of awesome Hindu Gods) and they were having trouble with some young kids running about, being stupid and stealing/trashing the place. So I grabbed them all, threw them out and told them to get lost. To my disbelief, they apologised and left. :eek:

Then again, they were only about 13/14. :p

Soldato
A disadvantaged in the looks department lady friend i knew couldnt get any man action so i took her 'cherry' for her. In fact i took it several times after aswell, i was feeling generous.
Shame really but i think her having no legs an all put people off. To be honest though she didnt really look after herself too well and "it" stunk, so that probably contributed too. Her mom was "grateful" if you know what i mean. ;)

LOL! Ghandi's seat next to God awaits you.

Soldato
Stopped a few guys hitting this girl, and a few other domestic type things. Probably nicest was in tesco/sainsburys and an old lady in front of me was paying for her stuff, and didn't have enough money (was very old, barely walking etc), and i paid the extra & took them to her car. How nice of me :D.

Soldato
My best mate was sexually attacked aged 15 at a Take That concert. Bloke got caught and he went to jail (keep reading this does have a happy ending :D ) The band said we could meet them next time they toured, but then they split up.

When they reformed, I managed to get hold of their new manager (after A LOT of work) and last November we went and met the band.

I promised her I would sort it and I did. :)

Soldato
Worked at asda @ uni last year, we won an incentive thing on flower sales and were given a £15/20 bunch of flowers.

Being a student living with 8 guys and 1 girl, I didn't see any need for them. They'd just die in my room.

I gave them to the first person to smile or be friendly to me on the way home, was a middle aged lady on the bus who seemed completely blown away by the random gesture.

I wonder how she explained them to her husband.

Associate
Lovely thread :).
On the top of my head, I've helped a lady with her luggage, she was coming out of the subway and it was obviously too heavy.
I then carried it up the stairs for her.
Other than that I always hold the door open for people, and I always smile at people, I do believe that a smile can make someone's day that much better.

Soldato
Got a new car, well new to me, so gave my old one to a mate who had his in the garage, about once every week doing something to it.

Ok, it was only a rover GSI1.6, so nothing to write home about, but it had nothing wrong with it and saved him money on mot ect for a while.

Also give money to mates who need it, long time mates as i got lucky and got into a job i like/love and get paid well enough. They struggle so a little help here and there helps.

<ColiN>

Soldato
Once upon a time i approached one of those automated rotating doors, the huge ones that you get in shopping malls etc, and i was behind an old lady. She couldnt get her head around how it worked and was trying to time her entrance and failing ... So i introduced myself and said we should go for a gap together, It was successful and she gave me a werthers original...

Good times

You blatantly wanted to get into her bloomers.

Soldato
I donate platelets regularly.

I also save lives from time to time.

I also used to work as a nightclub steward and regularly stopped girls from being pestered from drunk blokes, stopped people being picked on just because of their sexual preference and as the first aider I doled out loads of plasters, soft words and sympathy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom