Woooow fisheye has arived

Soldato
Well ok The fisheye is 3 days late and it arrived yesterday instead of Friday but oh well

I havn't had any chance to take any Skateboard once yet but here is what i done so far with it =]

The Lense Itself =] Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye F2.8 mhhh =]

DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

Not a macro but still a flower shot ;)
DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

Associate
Very nice. Excuse my possible stupidity, but is it possible to adjust the 'fish-eyeness' of it, or is it always the same?

Soldato
I discovered that we have one of these at work. I jokingly asked if i could borrow it off the record for the odd weekend and to my surprise my non-camera savvy boss agreed.. until i let slip how much it cost.. :(

Soldato
OP
Ok here are some skateboard pictures taken with the fisheye, there not great.

The first one is an Ollie by Korahn Gayle, i know its a bit dark :p but its the first one

DSC_0487.jpg

Super Tweaked Ollie

DSC_0498.jpg

Frontside Flip
DSC_0510.jpg

Soldato
Find an indoor park, preferably one with some weird lighting / graffiti everywhere type, I can see a very cool composition.

Anyway, the first shot actually feels better than the last 2, even though your subject is shadowed (a fill flash would have helped). I don't quite like the last 2 because the surrounds are so distracting, especially the beautiful sky. It's more impressive than your subject's skateboading skills.

Maybe try desaturating all but the subject...

Also, are you a risk taker? If so, try shooting from where the guy is coming towards you (or aiming for either side of you - so no accidents :p)

Back
Top Bottom