Transformers On Blu Ray........Eventually!

Associate
it's gutting really. instead of using my all in one remote to turn my ps3 on, i actually have to reach..yes, REACH, for my ps3 pad and to hit the button on that to turn it on. its disgusting really.

not only that, not ONLY that, but after ive turned it on i still have to bloody get up to put a disc in the console. whats wrong with these people, dont they think of these things????

come on, whos with me??

and the future of mankind predicted in the film Wall-E doesn't seem quite as far fetched.

Soldato
All other DVD-Video players have IR standby annd power on. It makes the system far easier to use, rather than switching things on and off it's done automatically. Someone with no knowedge of my HT system can use it without a problem.

Still doesnt negate the problem of having to physically walk to the player to put a disk in :rolleyes:

Being deliberately argumentative is so childish

Permabanned
Still doesnt negate the problem of having to physically walk to the player to put a disk in :rolleyes:

Being deliberately argumentative is so childish

And being a PS3 fanboy is also childish. All Sony had to do was include a IR receiver in the PS3. I couldn't care less if no remote is included, but IR control function will come in handy, without working out the limitations.

Also 7.1 RCA output, which I'll be needing. Looks like I'll have to buy a dedicated Blu-Ray player.

Soldato
oh give over lol. fanyboy indeed. you sidestep every argument you dont have an answer to and call him a fanboy? you do still actually have to get up and put a disc in it so whats the big deal?

and nobody said anything about you needed 7.1 rca outputs. thats a perfectly valid reason for not getting one.

Last edited:
Permabanned
oh give over lol. fanyboy indeed. you sidestep every argument you dont have an answer to and call him a fanboy? you do still actually have to get up and put a disc in it so whats the big deal?

You're trying to argue home theatre control & automation with me? Are you kidding?:D

Back
Top Bottom