Yay - Focus ST

Soldato
I really like these, good all round car for the budget. The only thing that bugs me is the cheap looking plastic (completely the wrong colour) bottom fog lights at front/back with the surround.

10.jpg

I would get it in orange with 3 doors and power coat the wheels darker, make all that cheap plastic to match the rest in black, tint the windows slightly, new exhaust and then you are sorted ;)

What kinda BHP/0-60/££ would it be to remap?

Permabanned
I really like these, good all round car for the budget. The only thing that bugs me is the cheap looking plastic (completely the wrong colour) bottom fog lights at front/back with the surround.

10.jpg

I would get it in orange with 3 doors and power coat the wheels darker, make all that cheap plastic to match the rest in black, tint the windows slightly, new exhaust and then you are sorted ;)

The plastic looks worse on the orange imo, gloss black plastic looks even tackier tho.I think the side chrome badges look tacky aswell, but to be fair its cheap car, so you would expect the finishing touches to be a bit on the cheap side.

In reality its good that the bulk of the front is the kind of plastic it is, the front is quite 'bull nosed' so is prone to stone chips, my bumper and bonnet are covered in chips, it would look a lot worse if the grey bits were a shiney finish.

Soldato
I think its running for 3 years after the TATA buyout on Ford cars aswell. I'm a contractor so dont get those perks but my team leader had a fiesta diesel for £99 a month, just swapped it for a C-max.

:( Ford cant choose JLR cars yet they can choose Fords :(

Lovely

Associate
Published figure on the DS website is 270bhp and 330 ft-lbs, as mentioned you'll probably struggle to see that on the road with the standard intercooler but tbh that's missing the point. The DS map adds bhp and torque right across the rev range from less than 2k revs with the turbo coming in quicker and harder boosting up to 1.2 with much more urgency than in the standard car. This is what transforms it from being a rather lazy sports hatch to something with a lot more verve and excitement to drive.

Graph on link below
http://www.dreamscience.eu/flashtuning/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=66&Itemid=71

Plus of course there are a number of different maps that can be flashed by the user as many times as needed some of which are tailored to different levels of tune above stock.

Associate

10.jpg

Posted these a while ago but as you can see colour coding the 'orrible grey bits and grills plus a nice set of stoffler front and rear aprons makes all the difference ;)

P1000276.jpg

P1000281.jpg

P1000297.jpg

P1000299.jpg

P1000274.jpg

Associate
Sneaky Peaky: It looked mean until I saw the seats :( . I don't mind the silver plastic detailing, but it might be worth trying to photoshop it black. :)

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Hmm I can see why they can afford to sell it cheaply, the interior looks nasty!

Nice interiors are not something ford do. Look at how cheaply they knock them out. People are probably fed up of my hatred of most things ford, but i really do feel its justified.

Back
Top Bottom