Final Fantasy games

Soldato
I only got into FF games when VIII came out (I had played abit of 7 but didn't really understand the concepts)

8 has to be the worst version I've played so far. Didn't enjoy it at all..
9 was great, I actually shed a tear when I completed it :D
10 was also great. Auron >*
Didn't play X-2
12 Although its slated by many, I think in gameplay terms this version is the best (no random encounters/gambits/battle mode etc). The story was way confusing and let the game down badly.

Soldato
I actually thought 10 had the best soundtrack.

There was nothing memorable about it though. The boss battle music was pretty damn good but that's all I can remember.

(on a side note, X is the only FF other than VII that made me bawl like a baby, pity X-2 ruined the ending and threw it away by having Tidus actually come back)

Soldato
There was nothing memorable about it though. The boss battle music was pretty damn good but that's all I can remember.

(on a side note, X is the only FF other than VII that made me bawl like a baby, pity X-2 ruined the ending and threw it away by having Tidus actually come back)

The prelude music was epic! As was the hymn of the fayth. You clearly have the memory of a geriatric goldfish and thus your opinion is void... aside from your opinion that X-2 ruined X, you're completely right but that's the only thing! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwgnhIB1WQ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2jTW2lafXA

Soldato
tactics has an awesome story (IMO) ive only played the psp version though.. im not sure if it differs from the psone story. but i have really enjoyed the story up to the point where i am now, even though it is quite difficult. heh.

Associate
Tactics>FF6>FF7>FF10

Although i put more hours into FF7 than all the others combined. Your not properly hardcore untill you lvl Aeirith to lvl 99 ;)

Back
Top Bottom