Fantasy Football 08/09

Associate
My team is now :- hoping that Ronaldo is back very soon and his heart is still with the club.

1: James
2: Ferdinand
3: Evra
4: Davenport
5: Hangeland
6: Deco
(C)
7: Ronaldo
8: Ireland
9: Adebayor
10: Defoe
11: Cole

Permabanned
This is my final team , no more transfers now. Your views please

Green

Clichy
Lescott - Thinking about changing to - Gallas
Figueroa

Lampard (C)
Deco
Wright-Philips - Thinking about changing to - Arteta
Valencia

Zaki
Berbatov
Drogba

On bench

Hangeland
Ricketts
Geovanni
Schwarzer 2nd Choice Goalkeeper

Last edited:
Soldato
You won't get any points for the city player if that's what you're thinking. Sorry, I don't know whether you're new to the game or not, so here goes....There are transfer deadlines for each gameweek (usually saturday 11.30am). Any transfers (and lineups) made after the deadline do not count for that gameweek. They come in effect for the following gameweek.

So if you buy a player today (Robinho or someone) he will get you 0 points because the deadline has passed. He won't be in the lineup either. However, he will be available for the next gameweek :)

Modric has a knee injury so probably out for a few weeks at a wild guess..

Soldato
You won't get any points for the city player if that's what you're thinking. Sorry, I don't know whether you're new to the game or not, so here goes....There are transfer deadlines for each gameweek (usually saturday 11.30am). Any transfers (and lineups) made after the deadline do not count for that gameweek. They come in effect for the following gameweek.

So if you buy a player today (Robinho or someone) he will get you 0 points because the deadline has passed. He won't be in the lineup either. However, he will be available for the next gameweek :)

Modric has a knee injury so probably out for a few weeks at a wild guess..

I want to get a city player before the value goes up throught the week due to demand and points etc. :)

Tempted to play my wildcard. :(

Soldato
oh right, ok :)

value should only go up by .1m. jo, robinho, and swp all likely candidates..

don't risk your WC mate. i did the same thing this time last year and regretted it later on. its too early in the season!

whats your team name?

Soldato
oh right, ok :)

value should only go up by .1m. jo, robinho, and swp all likely candidates..

don't risk your WC mate. i did the same thing this time last year and regretted it later on. its too early in the season!

whats your team name?

I am not in the leauge but here is my team.

Van der Sar

Turnbull
Campbell
Carvalho
Young L

Meite
Pogatetz
Brown
Lampard
Scholes
Modric
Valencia
Torres
Bent
Yakubu

Bold = first team I will post my wildcard suggestion in a mo

Soldato
also good team mate. i would swap gallas for vidic/evra/rio. manutd are more likely to keep more clean sheets than arsenal in the long run :) (you have almunia anyways)

play your WC wisely mate..you don't want to regret it later! i say this because you're basing your choices on player form so far this season. in a couple of months you'll find out who are the consistent performers..which is when i would use my WC. it's your team though mate, you're the boss! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
also good team mate. i would swap gallas for vidic/evra/rio. manutd are more likely to keep more clean sheets than arsenal in the long run :) (you have almunia anyways)

play your WC wisely mate..you don't want to regret it later!

True although in my first team at the mo

-torres not back in form after injury
-Carv out injured could be knee problem
-Modric out injured
-Scholes usless
-l young the same

Back
Top Bottom