Would you wear aftershave...

Soldato
No, what’s the point? If I want to smell nice I use deodorant that also keeps me dry. Using both aftershave and deodorant is just too much, often together its an overpowering smell.

Deodorant does the job of aftershave so why waste time and money on aftershave?

Soldato
No, what’s the point? If I want to smell nice I use deodorant that also keeps me dry. Using both aftershave and deodorant is just too much, often together its an overpowering smell.

Because aftershave is a completely different smell and use to deodorant?

Rich

Soldato

If you're using deodorant as an aftershave then you're doing it wrong.

How about using perfume-free deodorant and then using after shave?

Also, for the record, deodorant doesn't keep you dry. Anti-perspirant is used for that.

Soldato
so aftershave might become overpowering and off-putting for the interviewer.

Only if you put as much on as certain ladies of poor breeding you see out on a Saturday night where you choke with the amount of perfume they have on. I can't see there's anything wrong with a quick squirt of aftershave such that it's a subtle and inoffensive smell.

Man of Honour
I would but I tend to wear aftershave almost every day unless I forget so it would take more thought for me not to put it on. For a normal workday I'd use less than I would for a night out so the smell is relatively subtle.

Back
Top Bottom