Any South Park fans here?

Man of Honour
Like many, I enjoyed it as a young'un because it was rude and my parents didn't like it.

The later episodes are very witty. However, South Park tends to be either great or terrible, unlike the later Simpsons which is more consistant. Consistantly average, that is.

Soldato
how about just two-fitty?

**** you mongowians! bahahahhaa i just nearly weed my pants watching that

god that is so funny. damn you mongowians stop breaking down my shiwwy wall!!
I can't stop saying these lines in day to day life, I quote it more than anything I think :( lol
And I can't stop saying

Pho

Pho

Soldato
I remember one episode where he was on "Wheel of Fortune!", and the clue was "people who annoy you". Seven letters, Stan got "N_GGERS".

Stan pauses before choosing the last letter, and eventually whimpers out an "I". Cue everybody going silent, the woman reveals the final letter for it to be an "A".

NAGGERS.

Edit - it appeared he tried to guess the word and blurted it out lol!

I think the best part is when the guy behind the camera peers around in disbelief :D.

edit: beat to a comment. Still stands though :p

Associate
how about just two-fitty?

"Oh, now it's only two fiddy? What is there a sale on Loch Ness munchies or something?"

303_chef_folks.gif

Soldato
yes , that no one would have really cared about

south parks amazing

the only show that has been consistantly great for so long

Soldato
I love that Russell Crowe episode

Oi! Now Tugger's brought me to one of the greatest places for foightin' in North America. Brooklyn, New York. Lots of minorities here, and they don't take kindly to whitey.

:D

Although, I think I could do a quote from any episode, I'm realising how sad this is haha.

Also love the Cartman joins NAMBLA, just for both of the an acronyms lol.

And Raisins episode, for the ridiculous principle of coming up with that name hahah.

Soldato
Scott Tenorman Must Die, Grey Dawn (old people driving :)), Christmas Critters all awesome.

Best I remember watching recently had to be the one where Cartman freezes himself in the snow to wait for a Wii....

Associate
Love South Park, best episode ever is "Raisins" from season 7, love Goth Stan.
The show has just gotten edgier every season it seems, since "Scott Tenorman must die" it's just gone from funny to hilarious.

Soldato
I love South Park, it's one of my all time favourite shows. When it first came out I was a kid and although everyone else loved it I really hated it as I have never liked the "potty talk" humour I thought it was. As I have got older though I've come to appreciate it so much more as I now understand what much of it is about. It's a fantastic show :)

The one where they crap out of their mouth is on now :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom