Date ideas in London

Soldato
I've been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks and this is going to be our 3rd date. I've got the evening planned out from 6pm onwards but i have no idea whats special during the day. Any ideas?

Soldato
London Eye is nice, London Dungeon is pretty cool. British Museum if she's into that sort of thing. There are plenty of art galleries you could go to to make you look sophisticated and crap. Or you could just walk around. Globe Theatre is a good stop. Could go shopping?

Soldato
OP
She's already done the London Eye, and i don't want to bore her by taking her to a Museum, maybe further down the line. I was thinking about Kew gardens or Tate Modern

Pug

Pug

Soldato
if you're not from london, i always think a nice walk from covent garden, down past trafalgar square, down the mews watch changing of the guard in St James Park - then if its nice have a ice cream/sit in the park. Continue the walk down towards the palace then down birdcage walk to bring you out by houses of parliament, over the river and walk along the southbank. Doesnt take long, and if the weathers nice it cant be beat.

Pug

Pug

Soldato
could always the hop on a tube to South Kensignton, takle a walk around the V&A museum or science or natural history...

EDIT: Meant to add it as an edit to above :o

Soldato
Take her out to a nice restaurant for lunch. After about 20 mins of conversation slip under the table and take her to places she's never been. As you do... :D

Paintballing maybe, depends how much of a girly girl she is though, my missus loves doing that sort of thing.

Permabanned
Some great reviews of the OXO Tower. :)

http://www.restaurant-guide.com/reviews-more.htm?restaurant=oxo-tower-restaurant-the

When my boyfriend told me he wanted to take me up the Oxo Tower for my birthday, I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn't really think it was my scene. How wrong I was! I mean, yeah, so it's a bit of a strain on the old back pocket, and I admit I did feel a bit uncomfortable initially. But a couple of cocktails helped me relax and soon I was really getting into it - we carried on well into the night. It was a great experience and I really loved it - so much so that I won't let my boyfriend take me anywhere else now! So if anyone ever wants to take you up the Oxo Tower, just throw caution to the wind and go for it!

Soldato
London Eye is nice, London Dungeon is pretty cool. British Museum if she's into that sort of thing. There are plenty of art galleries you could go to to make you look sophisticated and crap. Or you could just walk around. Globe Theatre is a good stop. Could go shopping?

A date...... at the London Dungeon?

If he's dating Mira Hindley then maybe...

Back
Top Bottom