How much does your Commute cost you?

Soldato
It would be probably about £150 of diesel... that would be if I went into work each day, but I usually go straight to a call = business mileage = paid for by the company, so it's probably less than half of that.

Soldato
£250 - £300 depending on the number of working days in a month. Now down to £120 - £150 thanks to a change in car and no I don't get paid any additional for it but it's worth it ;)

Soldato
To college getting a return ticket 2 days a week for £2.40 then a mid-day return for £1.90 is £6.70 a week, so around £26.80 a month depending on what day's i go in.

Caporegime
Everyone that lives under 4/5 miles away from work, I suggest you buy a bike, and cycle. It's what I do for college/work every day of the week, cheaper and better for you xD

Just a suggestion :p

Alternatively, no.

I cycle for pleasure, out in the countryside, off-road, where I can have a laugh doing so.

I have no desire to cycle on the public road, avoiding near misses by idiotic drivers (no, not all of them, but a lot exist), inhaling exhaust emissions, arriving sweaty, hot, and (if the weather isn't exactly clement, which is frequent in the UK) drenched.

I'll stick to my car(s) if its all the same to you.

Associate
£207.40 a month train season ticket from Hertfordshire to London. Wouldn't mind paying it if I was guaranteed a seat :(

Back
Top Bottom