Shiney Shiney - the ST500 get's a clean and valet

Suspended
I think residuals will stick, interest rates will plummet next year and people will start spening again.

They won't start spending next year, or the year after. The economy is utterly broken, people will be more concerned about keeping a roof over their heads and food in their children's stomachs than buying a new car.

IMHO of course ;)

Soldato
Did i just see these pics on scoobynet?

(sorry if we aren't allowed to mention other forums, but have heard PH on here before)

Arc

Arc

Associate
So thats what its meant to look like when its clean, I'll need to clean mine properly at some point ;).

Looks lovely but you're going to be in tears when the RS comes out and mullers it left right and centre - both from a performance perspective and a residual perspective too.

Doubt it from a financial standpoint, the RS is (allegedly) going to be £25k new so its already in a different price bracket from the STs. It's also going to be in rather limited numbers again. If it's anything like the last RS the prices won't dip for at least a few years, meaning the ST's won't be affected.

Don't doubt if from a performance standpoint :). You can easily up the power in the ST to match the RS (remap, 'proper' inter-cooler, etc etc) but the RS trick suspension and wider track is going to help it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom