FARCRY 2 --- Officially , official of official threads! ---

Associate
I am looking forward to this so much, is the special edition actually going to be wood? I can't see it happening but if it is that's cool. I might actually buy the special edition instead, I only buy them if they're particularly awesome. Like the Bioshock one.

Associate
Does anyone know if the rail road is active? It'd be amazing to pull off the quick leap over the tracks in front of a train while being chased. :D

Would have been featured in one of the videos if it was

LOL, there's ' I've got the game already ' appearing on the net just like we had with Warhead, here's one so make of it what you will, can't get his camera to work to show the disk etc says it all really

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=588216

Last edited:
Associate
Pre order is probably going to be placed tonight for this. I've got to say, the map editor looks fantastic. Hopefully it will be a nice lead on to learning other game editors.

I'm avoiding the playful place for my order, I just don't trust it to be here on time next Friday- delivery times from there have become very slow.

Soldato
I always thought FarCry 2 would be a poor imitation of Crysis, given the history behind the making of the games. But I read the review of FarCry 2 in PC Gamer and it sounds amazing. Let's face it, Crysis is just an exceptionally pretty FPS with some cool powers. Not really anything particularly special in gameplay terms. FarCry 2 sounds like it's taking everything that made FarCry great, taking away the stuff that didn't, adding stuff that made other games great, then adding some more stuff which also sounds pretty great.

Associate
The two leaked videos I posted above (291) show the same sequence but are from different sources, the first has jerky movement when the player looks around but the second is better quality & smoother movement so presumably the latter is PC version. This more or less proves that the game is already out there. Select HD when you view the second one
Also second player has gloves on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom