A game that truly inspired you?

Xez

Xez

Associate
Final Fantasy 8, shame theres no high res version :(
CS 1.6

No other game has really gripped me like the above. I do play TF2 purely for fun but FF8 just wowed me in the gamplay, story line and graphics and CS got me into FPS games.

Deleted member 61728

D

Deleted member 61728

Resident evil series because it opened my eyes so much years ago and really inspired me to try out other games.

Soldato
Gotta say Unreal Tournament blew me away in its day.

The game that really had me hooked on multiplayer gaming was MOHAA. I played on that for months. I don't know if it still has a following.

Sure seeing COD4 and Crysis was impressive but haven't had that lasting impact as UT and MOHAA.

Soldato
Quake 1.. from the moment i completed it i wanted to get involved in 3D art.. and after making lots of maps in worldcraft and various other editors and a trip to uni i ended up doing what i wanted, and i now working for a games company as a senior environment artist.

So you could say it was the first game that "inspired" me.. although i ended up playing Half-Life 1 a lot more.

Can't type for toffee
Don
FF7 - Amazing Story, Nanaki :D
Bishi Bashi Special - The most fun party game ever!
Donkey Konga - The drunker you are the better you play o0
Bioshock - one of the most fun FPs you will ever play, took my time and spent about 3 month to finish it, £20 well spent lol
Flyff - Managed to get the missus playin a mmorpg :eek:

Associate
call of duty /UO and medal of honour (the first one)

it made me think what those guys went through.

in those days, men were men!
now, if you annoy me, I'll just put you on my ignore list :)

Back
Top Bottom