What does your username mean! :)

Soldato
Initially wanted to be a Dr, hence Dr Jones but changed my mind and now I'm a mere Mr Jones. Because My last name is Jones, not because I'm orient and look like Shorty wanting to make a tribute to Dr I. Jones...

Soldato
Taken from a Daft punk song and I used it as my gamer tag in cs for many a year.

Aero

(EDIT: not from the chocolate bar as some may think...)

Soldato
My username is from a few years ago when I used to play the drums. It's a brand of cymbals and I liked the name because it's uncommon and only drummers would recognise it. :)

I don't play the drums anymore though.

Associate
I was having a particularly evil day so my 'happy' old forum names didn't suit me so went for malif!c as thats another way of saying evil but with a ! in there to make me 'down' with the special l33t kids ;)

Permabanned
I saw it on a Warhammer 40k desktop. One featuring a dreadnaught. It's Latin. It means savage will. Although Latin being Latin, there are several ways to write and say it, but I liked this way the most.

Soldato
Uuuum..

3 Clues

Clue ONE

Clue TWO

And Clue 3 is my Avatar. But I couldn't get it to upload here so... meh.

outcast2.jpg

Soldato
my RL nickname at school was ellison which got shorterend to sone. I always liked the nickname so decided to keep using.

Can be a bit embrassing when out and about and an old school buddy shouts it out.

Back
Top Bottom