Are Aliens evolved humans?

Associate
I thought we used all our brains, just not at the same time. As different regions do different things, so are not needed all the time.

No, he's right, but i thought the figure was closer to a third, rather than 1/10 :(

JIM_BOB7813 said:
Has anyone got any real proof aliens exist? No
Do super-human aliens exist? Unlikely...
Surely they would have found us/created a time machine/nuked us from orbit by now anyway.

i find it hard to believe that were the only species to exist in the entirety of the universe, we know there is no significant intelligent life 1000 light years from us, but thats like 1% of the universe.
chances are if there is other life, they can't reach us yet, or if they can, it's trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Who is to say that "we" did not evolve from "aliens" There are a lot of respected scientists who think that a meteor may have carried the first building blocks of life to our planet.

Something kicked off the life forming building blocks for us mammals indeed but you don't need something to kick off for life to form either!

Proof is of a recent article posted about a gold mine where scientists found an organism that exists in it's own self contained ecosystem and has done for billions of years: http://www.sundayindependent.co.za/?fSectionId=&fArticleId=vn20081019083331359C835724

This will make for interesting reading once Nasa's probes dig into the Martian land because this discovery means Mars could very easily have similar life.

Don
To be honest, from a technological point of view, maybe time travel is just as easy as interstellar travel so you can't really discount the idea that "aliens" might be our future selves.

Associate
Since humans are a result of a continuing evolutionary process, when did these hypothetical aliens find the "billions of years" to evolve from us?

Associate
ape-man-line-up.jpg

evolmanbe9.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Whats hard to judge is when (not if) we find life out there if we will be comparitivley stupid or clever .Just because were intelligent in comparison to our measley sized planets species doesn't mean we are generally that intelligent at all.

At the same time, thinking about everything man has accomplished its hard to see what can be more intelligent ^^.

Soldato
intelligence is a man made construct , so expecting other life to even be thinking life is a far call.

life its self as a idea/construct/concept is also man made , we defined ourselves as this , we cannot be objective, what we are is also what we go by.

this life , reality or existence, could very well be created by me for my entertainment, and you all are my entertainers.

Back
Top Bottom