Anyone here work for Tes*o?

Associate
I am applying for a shelf stacker job and there is a psychology questionnaire at the back.

Anyone know how they are scored as the questions are very similar, and you have to mark one thing that you are good at and one thing you are bad at in a multiple choice fomat, but the choices are all good e.g. team player, talks clearly etc. so it is difficult to work out which ones to mark you are good/bad at to get a good score.

I know they look for certain types of people because I noticed in Tes*o people tend to be generally dosile towards customers, and in A*da, a lot of them are on power trips.

Some people would say mark it honestly, true, but I have a family to feed and they don't live on hopes and dreams :p

Soldato
They will hire anyone, you should see some of the apes they have working at my local one...im not saying they are all apes by the way.

Usually with psychology questions there is no right or wrong answer. Good point team player would be what i would put anyway

Associate
OP
Stop worrying about it and just do it.

Easier said than done, it's the only job for miles. Everything else has disappeared under the start of the recession.

I don't qualify for benefits as I have my own house, which I can't sell because it has lost 35% of its value in recent months.

Associate
Just try and be consistent with your answering, don't say you are an amazing team player and then 10 questions later put it as your worst trait.

I find these sort of things very hit and miss, good luck.

Associate
Yer i do. Answer the questions as a follower would not a leader. They are looking for people who do what their are told when they are told as its only a shelf stacker.

They rate on how you pass with colours (Green, Orange and Red). I failed mine miserably but still got the job because they don't really care how you do on it. Just make a good impression in the interview and you'll be fine even if u have failed it like me.

Associate
i think you only have to be careful with who you mention if they are a direct competitor to ocuk, just checked the homepage, ocuk have not started selling groceries so i think your clear xD

Soldato
i think you only have to be careful with who you mention if they are a direct competitor to ocuk, just checked the homepage, ocuk have not started selling groceries so i think your clear xD

And you think everyone else is going to understand what your talking about, apart from mods? They dont mind about users talking about jobs, employment or grocery shopping...

For the questionaire I think as long as you fill it in correctly and keep your answers consistent you'll meet the required standard.

Soldato
Our local Tesco has trained two Chimps to serve their customers. The smaller one is ok, but the larger one just tends to masturbate a lot. It's quite disturbing.

You're pretty much garunteed the job, since you have opposable thumbs.

Back
Top Bottom