Nottingham Trent FM Arena (February 25)
Manchester Evening News Arena (26)
Sheffield Arena (28)
London 02 Arena (March 2)
Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (3)
Birmingham LG Arena (25)
Glasgow SECC (26)
London o2 Arena (28)

Tickets go on general sale on friday, metclub presale today, apparently there's talk of a mission metallica one tomorrow, and venue presales are friday
limit of 4 tickets per show per person
£40 a ticket, £5.80 booking per ticket

Got myself 4 tickets for manchester, had to do it as two seperate orders because ticket master screwed up :/

Soldato
I'm going, but £46! What a con. When I last saw them at Sheffield Arena it cost me less than half that.

I did comment when i saw them in 1996 that it was so good i'd have paid £50. One of them obviously heard me and jacked up the price.

And what's with booking fees? Why don't they just say £45.80 and have done with it? If I made the laws, I'd ban them.

Associate
Booking fees are the biggest con ever. It amazed me that using the online print your own ticket thing actually costs more than them sending you a ticket!!

Soldato
Stage in the middle of the standing area should be interesting.

Nottingham has a pre-sale tomorrow at 9am if you subscribe to the Notts arena Members Club.

Man of Honour
newcastle and manchester for me hopefully got the presale for newcastle number and code but will have to try and get tickets for manchester on friday.

Man of Honour
Stage in the middle of the standing area should be interesting.

Nottingham has a pre-sale tomorrow at 9am if you subscribe to the Notts arena Members Club.

this will be like the Wow! Dude I should have suspended you for that! I expect that was a typo.. dvd, i saw them last on that tour and all the arenas were set up the same.

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom