First Album You Ever Bought

Caporegime
Now 27, back in 1995. Don't remember my first actual album by an individual band, but it would have been around then.

First single was the mighty All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey.

Associate
My first album was Now 18, bought it a full week before my stereo was delivered.
Bought out of my first full wage packet.

Memories of nearly doing me back carrying the stereo up the stairs to me bedroom - its was hooooooooooooooooge and now me car stereo pees all over the quality of it ;)

Ah them were the days - September 30th 1990 if I remember correctly :)

Caporegime
My first album was Now 18, bought it a full week before my stereo was delivered.
Bought out of my first full wage packet.

Memories of nearly doing me back carrying the stereo up the stairs to me bedroom - its was hooooooooooooooooge and now me car stereo pees all over the quality of it ;)

Ah them were the days - September 30th 1990 if I remember correctly :)

Wikipedia says Now 18 was released in December 1990, so you were very close!

Associate
Not that far out - at least me mind isn't completely shot then!!
Whats a couple of months when you own (and I still have!!) the Now 18 album :D

Soldato
Morning Glory. 13 yrs old. Bought The Great Escape as well though,...I remember feeling thoroughly embarrassed when I bought them, blushing whilst handing over the cash at woolworths. I was stupidly shy back then. Remember my dad asking me which one I thought was better, I had to think for a moment before opting for Oasis. The feeling from that album and that great guitar sound had a lot more impact. I became obsessed with it.

Soldato
It%27s..._Madness_Too.jpg

;)

Back
Top Bottom