Spec me a Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse for £300

Associate
As title says. Main and only use is gaming. Throw in a mouse surface/mat if you can. Just cannot decide what to get. Monitor - i would prefer a 24" with a native res of 1920 x 1200. So what would you get?

Thanks in advance ;)

Associate
dont think you can get a 24" (a decent one) for less than £300..

with regards to keyboard/mouse/mousepad it usually down to preference you cant really go wrong with logitech..ive been using their mice for over 4 years now (mx500 > mx518 > g5) and its the mice ive used and theyre not too expensive..ive also got a logitech g15 but at the end of the day its a keyboard so just go for the one that you think looks nice..

do you play with a low sensitivity or high sensitivity? if you play with a low sensitivity then youd need something big like a qck+ ive got a highish sensitivity and i use a 5L (both steelpad) but i cant really recommend you one because something that works for me may not work for you..

Associate
OP
dont think you can get a 24" (a decent one) for less than £300..

with regards to keyboard/mouse/mousepad it usually down to preference you cant really go wrong with logitech..ive been using their mice for over 4 years now (mx500 > mx518 > g5) and its the mice ive used and theyre not too expensive..ive also got a logitech g15 but at the end of the day its a keyboard so just go for the one that you think looks nice..

do you play with a low sensitivity or high sensitivity? if you play with a low sensitivity then youd need something big like a qck+ ive got a highish sensitivity and i use a 5L (both steelpad) but i cant really recommend you one because something that works for me may not work for you..

I tend to play with high sensitivity. Ive used a steelpad before and i liked it. I dont know whether to get a good 22" or an ok 24"? I like the shape of the razer deathadder. I think it will suit the way i hold the mouse.

Associate
OP

Thanks EdGey. I will go with the above but im thinking of stretching my budget and go with a Samsung T240. I haven't found that much info but haven't found any negative comments with regards to input lag, ghosting etc. Does anyone use this monitor for gaming to confirm? Will have to ask the Mrs before I get this :D Thanks again all.

Back
Top Bottom