Poll: 2008 Brazilian GP - Race 18/18

Your prediction(s)?

• Hamilton wins the race

Votes: 68 24.0%
  • Massa wins the race

Votes: 107 37.8%
  • Hamilton gets a puncture and loses everything

Votes: 13 4.6%
  • Hamilton gets owned by the FIA's EMP weapon like last year and loses everything

Votes: 40 14.1%
  • Hamilton is too hot headed at the start and loses everything

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • Massa takes the refuelling rig with him again and loses everything

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • Alonso takes out Hamilton and Hamilton loses everything

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • Kimi takes out Hamilton and Hamilton loses everything

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Wet or partially wet race

Votes: 116 41.0%
  • Dry race

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Some sort of penalty given to Hamilton

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Some sort of penalty given to Massa

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
See all the hamilton fan boys are out tonight, my opinion doesn't count no, but then again neither does any of yours.

Massa is the better driver this year, and none of you can deny that, it is simply bad luck that he lost. Even alonso is a better driver than hamilton, he just doesn't have the car to match. So hamilton is at most the third best driver in F1.

am not even going to bite at that, a good driver won the race the better driver won the season :D:D:D:D massa lost give it a rest

Arc

Arc

Associate
They always have been.

Nothing like a bit of dignity from the winners is there. Shame a few on this forum couldnt learn that :rolleyes: ;).

Anyway, looking at Glock, he was slower in the last sector (2.2 seconds slower than Trulli in the same car) but the thing that will be annoying most people is that he just didn't defend at all in the last corner, just stayed wide and let everyone through.

Ah well, roll on next season :). Massa will be back stronger and I'm sure Ferrari will put this seasons mistakes behind them. Alonso should be in a quicker car from the start and the BMW's should be much closer to the front teams after the development freeze on this years car. Hopefully Honda find some sort of pace to..........

Caporegime
You should get in touch with the FIA let them know that judging the Championship winner by points accumulated throughout the season just isn't the way to go because it's so unfair.
You do realise that once upon a time it wasnt judged on points but on wins ;)

Or were you trying to be cleverly ironic :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
You assume that Trulli and Glock have identical skill level in the wet. I'd bet that Glock backed off too much or got some spin off a kerb. Who knows, onboard footage would sort it.

True. Plus I just realised I misread Trulli's middle sector time, even if Glock had pulled Trulli's last sector he still would have been 2-3 secs behind Hamilton, so that's fair enough.

Caporegime
Why does he constantly have to be proving himself. First its "oh he needs to win" then its "oh he needs to be a champion" now its "he needs to be a multiple world champion".

He doesn't need to but he's going to, its not about proving himself anymore he's already done that many times, hes got many faults like everyother driver on the grid, he's a winner lets see how much further he can go.

Soldato
I haven't even been following F1 but even I know Hamilton has been robbed by some very dodgy decisions during the season.... so I think it would have been incredibly cruel for him to have lost it like that, especially finishing on the same points as Massa??

Had he not been robbed, then Lewis would have already been champion before todays race???

Caporegime
Yeah emotions where high, but its terrible to see people give low blows and insults to a DESERVED championship.
I love how the Hamilton fans are so magnanimous in their victory ;). You can tell a lot from how a person loses, but a lot more when a person wins...

Lets just say a lot of the people here and been found wanting - actually picking on some posters because of their differing views is just embarrassing...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
See all the hamilton fan boys are out tonight, my opinion doesn't count no, but then again neither does any of yours.

Massa is the better driver this year, and none of you can deny that, it is simply bad luck that he lost. Even alonso is a better driver than hamilton, he just doesn't have the car to match. So hamilton is at most the third best driver in F1.

Nothing to do with people being fan boys, Massa was clearly the best this race, and he was unlucky with technical failures, but the Hamilton was unlucky with penaltys. You can't just go around choosing whos your personal champion as there is some many factors throughout the year. But the final points stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom