Cooler Master ATC 840 ''Raytheon'' Case

Don
to be fair, this thread was made before mine :)

couldn't find this on the search though

i'm 100% going to get one when they come out, will keep my 110 for a server or something :) (along side the SX1000 :cool: )

Last edited:
Associate
A competitor in europe is taking pre-orders for this case at €239.90 (inc 19% VAT) each. Changing that to 17.5% VAT and converting to GBP is £184.57 - hopefully OCUK can sell it cheaper than that.

Last edited:
Soldato
Trying to get my hands on a sample of one of these babies.

Pricing at the moment is varying anywhere from £120 to £240 depending on who you ask and what the $ is doing on the day.

I personally am expecting these to be at the high end of the pricing, but if they can match say the Cosmos Sport pricing they will be on to a winner.

Fingers crossed.

Soldato
Trying to get my hands on a sample of one of these babies.

Pricing at the moment is varying anywhere from £120 to £240 depending on who you ask and what the $ is doing on the day.

I personally am expecting these to be at the high end of the pricing, but if they can match say the Cosmos Sport pricing they will be on to a winner.

Fingers crossed.

They are pre order in germany for 239 EUR ,incl (there)19 % VAT
so maybe about £180 here?

Permabanned
*faints*

ATC is back? :eek: That looks awesome. Apart from that weird sticky-out bit on the front.

edit: false alarm - looks like steel internals. What a let-down. :(

rc84010nq8.jpg

What's wrong with that? It should be a little more sturdy and less prone to vibration.

Associate
Am I the only one that wishes they had put the power and reset buttons, and the leds on the front of the case rather than the top?

Don't get me wrong I really like the simple lines of the case but think the buttons and LED's should be on the front panel either at the middle or top.

Also at ~£180 it is on the wrong side of £150 which realistically is the most people can bring themselves to spend on a case.
The Lian-Li PC-V1000Z is another example of a fantastic case but the price is gonna put people off it, but I suppose you can atleast you can always go for a PC-V1000 PLUS instead which is almost as good.

Anyways I've gone slightly OT but lets hope coolermaster see sense and give us a new ATC-201 that bigger than the old one and takes the cooling features from the ATC 840.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom