Reading the bible

Soldato
Gillycus, 25:17.

The path of the righteous forum user is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the spec me some fresh air poster and the tyranny of evil spammers. Blessed is he, who in the name of administration and modding, shepherds the weak through the valley of DOS attack, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost classic GTA threads. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my forums. And you will know my name is Gilly when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

lol :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I'm not religious at all but I kept meaning to read the Bible at some point. We used to be taught RE at school from the Good News bible and it seemed easy enough to read so it might be a good starting point. It's a big ole book though, looks like hard work :D

Soldato
Is the same characters in all the bibles, cause i prefer reading books where it follows the same character through to the other books, meeting new people along the way.

Associate
Class 04 if you have never read the Bible before I would recommend the NIV version with commentaries. It is in more modern English and will be easier to read, commentaries will be very helpful as well.

Back
Top Bottom