Lian Li ATI special red case

Caporegime
OP
Yeah, its kinda grown on me, typically ATI style - bold and chunky "does what it says on the tin" but I doubt I'll get it due to the cost. The Gagabyte Aurora looks good for the money but I doubt the cooling is particualrly good. Will finally get my case in a week or so! Gotta make a decision.

Soldato
Spelling mistakes are acceptable, spamming isn't.

Use the edit button
edit.gif
in future as advised previously.

Soldato
The spider on the side of the case looks horrible, not a good start. I don't like that bracket in the middle of the case. I hope you can remove it when installing your hardware. I much prefer my 810 Stacker, and at half the price.

Soldato
The spider on the side of the case looks horrible, not a good start. I don't like that bracket in the middle of the case. I hope you can remove it when installing your hardware. I much prefer my 810 Stacker, and at half the price.

The bracket can be removed, it's just meant to support the cards.

But yes for the price, no thank you!

Associate
Black With No Window Would Be OK! Just Too Big For Me, I Just Gone From M-ATX To ATX And Feel Like I Have A Server Sat On My Desk! Im Just Getting Old Though! My Custom, Modding PC Days Are Behind me Now!

Associate
Looks to me like a condom machine buily out of lego bricks by a colour blind halfwit. I hereby name this colored toybox the Lian Li Vulgaris and may all drown who sail in her.

Associate
Looks to me like a condom machine built out of lego bricks by a colour blind halfwit. I hereby name this colored toybox the Lian Li Vulgaris and may all drown who sail in her.

Back
Top Bottom