What to get get for a girl ive just started seeings Birthday?!

Associate
Hey all!

As above really. Met this girl recently who i really really adore - just she only came out of a 3 year relationship a few weeks ago so I'm obviously playing it very cool at the moment.

Its her birthday in a few days and I'm really stuck on what to get her? We've been seeing each other for a few weeks now (first met up a few days before she and her ex broke up purely as friends).

I'm thinking maybe chocolates? or maybe even a little bear or something. I'm really not sure. We always call each other 'muppet' so I also though maybe a Kermit teddy thing. Although I don't know if this is too far even though it would be meant purely as a joke!

Sorry for another spec me thread, but I'm hoping the lovemeisters of OcUK may be able to help lol.

edit: I am 20 and she is 19 (in a few days!)

x

Last edited:
Permabanned
YOUR PENIS.

Or just take her out.

Check with a friend that she has no plans, book somewhere nice, and suprise her. Pay the bill before you eat (leave your card) and have wine/champagne ready on the table. That always looks good.

Permabanned
I was in the same position last year, its a fine line between showing you care and looking like a needy twerp.

Needles to say to got her some rollerskates she mentioned she wanted about a year before.

Although Jezs suggestion is very good.

Man of Honour
A pet rock. Everyone loves a pet rock, especially if it's got googly eyes.

On a more serious note, the suggestions such as taking her for a good night out somewhere are the way I'd be going.

Back
Top Bottom