What are you exceptionally good at?

kai

kai

Soldato
would like to say Golf down to 5 handicap now :) would like to THINK car detailing but im know im pants compared to some pro's out there :(

Caporegime
top 1% of the planet isn't actually that hard - considering we're in the west

for example someone posted they had a golf handicap of 2 - easily top 1% worldwide - Probably only a few % of the world's population has even played golf to start with.

Permabanned
OK well how about in the top 1% of participants?

I'm in the top 1% of people in the world at, I dunno, running. But there's no way I'm in even the top 50% of people who consider themselves runners.

Man of Honour
Well I'm actually going to make a claim of being the best in the world at one time (I might still be).

I was the worlds leading expert on Hotpoint, Creda, Cannon, Indesit & Ariston gas, electric & LPG cookers.
My lab results were sent all around the world and ended up in magazines like WHICH and other such brochures/leaflets.

Soldato
Well I'm actually going to make a claim of being the best in the world at one time (I might still be).

I was the worlds leading expert on Hotpoint, Creda, Cannon, Indesit & Ariston gas, electric & LPG cookers.
My lab results were sent all around the world and ended up in magazines like WHICH and other such brochures/leaflets.

Congrats, and no offense, but that has got to be the MOST boring thing to be best at. :p

Soldato
accordingto the girls at work apparently im wicked with a muller yoghurt pot and plastic spoon! the time i've had sick they've been relieved lol. i don't remember it but apparently i'm really noisy lol.

Caporegime

you what?
sorry, but form some of the posts you have put on here in the past, i struggle to believe that at all.

Back
Top Bottom