Poll: The Official X-Factor Thread!

Who is going to be X Factor Winner 2008?

• Alex

Votes: 53 76.8%
  • JLS

Votes: 16 23.2%

• Total voters
Associate
I flicked over to this to see that stupid girl singing some horrible song, it sounded TERRIBLE and then the judges say they LIKED it and it sounded GOOD :confused:

This show is a load of pants

Pez

Pez

Soldato
That was superb, and it MUST be enough to get them into the final!

In order then, based on tonight (so far)

JLS - Eoghan - Alex - Diana

Last edited:
Associate
JLS were fantastic.

The singing always seems to get drowned out by instruments / backing singing etc in the X-factor. It's sometime difficult to work out what you're listening to - I think they need to pump the volume a bit on the singers rather than the rest of the guff.

Soldato
I really like JLS but I thin my ears are broken, they always sound a bit off to me. But I do want them to go through.

I like them all :(
The singing always seems to get drowned out by instruments / backing singing etc in the X-factor. It's sometime difficult to work out what you're listening to - I think they need to pump the volume a bit on the singers rather than the rest of the guff.

I think this might be why.

Associate
I thought Alex didn't stand out, like she has done before, in that first performance at all.

JLS have been the best so far.

Soldato
I've watched the program on and off over the years and this year must be the worst ever, I've not heard one track that I would even download let alone buy. No doubt the winner will get the christmas number 1 then fade out.

Associate
If we could vote people out I'd be voting several times for Diana. She is rubbish. really, really rubbish. I hate the inflection (or whatever it's called) at the end of every line. I would use her singing to torture terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom