Amazed!

Associate
Wow, this is amazing :eek:

When I worked in a sawmill in Russia a girl I knew cut 3 of her fingers on a saw like this. Doctors managed to reattached 2 fingers, but its not a pretty sight. Was very sad to see a young girl get injured like this. Also when I studied in a restoration school (work with wood), most of the old masters there had at least 1 finger missing, from accidents like this.

:eek: the similarities between our sigs

Caporegime
Great find, I can see that going to a lot of big companies to be fair, should be made standard in all new designs or something.

And the second video....This comment from the site probably sums it up:

*fap*fap*fap*
**** die zonsopgang.........meerrrrrrrrrrrr! meerrrrrr!
*fap*fap*fap*

DenLangel*l 29-11-06 @ 20:13

Man of Honour
A mate of mine called Ron was the guitarist in a local duo called OTT and he cut his thumb off in a circular saw accident.
He picked his thumb up and ran up the road to get help.
The surgeons sewed his thumb back on but it is virtually useless but it means he can still play the guitar for about 2 songs and then he reverts to the keyboards.

Soldato
Didnt the lead guitarist of black sabbath lose the tips of two of his fingers in a woodwork accident? He used to use cigar butts or something but eventually got something professional.

Associate
Amazing, someone told me about this a while ago & I honestly thought they were just full of it.

Balls of steel to do that whether you invented it or not, know quite a few guys that would have benefited from it.

Soldato
OP
A mate of mine called Ron was the guitarist in a local duo called OTT and he cut his thumb off in a circular saw accident.
He picked his thumb up and ran up the road to get help.
The surgeons sewed his thumb back on but it is virtually useless but it means he can still play the guitar for about 2 songs and then he reverts to the keyboards.

ouch! this could be useful then!

Back
Top Bottom